Global Management Information System
The customer is a banking giant headquartered in London, United Kingdom, having their global software delivery centers around the globe catering to the needs of their customers and their associate entities.
Global Management Information System allows management of all the operational activities for an IT/ITES organization. It covers all activities starting from sales lead generation to the final delivery. The client needed following modules to achieve their business objectives.
- Sales Lead Generation / Tracking
- Sales Tracking and Reporting
- Project Management covering all stages from Project Kickoff to Final Delivery
- Resource Management covering all stages from Hiring, project allocation, internal/external transfers, visa requests and resource release.
Synergy Technology Services, being adept in providing solutions that helps organizations to leverage their business objectives and goals was given the opportunity to develop one such solution to this esteemed client..
- ASP .Net
- C# .Net
- Infragistics tool,
- N-Tier Architecture,
- SQL Server 2000 & DTS
- Application developed as a platform allowing any module to be plugged- in by extending the core design.
- Component based open ended architecture. Each module being an independent component capable of working independently or be integrated with parent platform.
- Staged Extensive unit testing strategy of the components independently and application as a whole.
- Fortnightly component integration schedule.
- Integrating modules worked by different teams working from different locations onto one coherent system.
- Stringent deadlines
- Data migration from disparate and existing systems.
- Dynamic and customizable workflow system
- Agile benchmarking to support all operational activities.
- Faster critical performance on large modules.
- Core business ideas are translated into digitized output.