Performance Monitor System for a Finance organisation
A dynamic firm, committed to a highly focused, team oriented entrepreneurial environment having more than a decade of experience and have set high standards around trust and leadership in the financial industry.
Client requires an application which would have a provision to display the data that is generated/ calculated in excel sheet and multiple users can access it irrespective of location.
- Java 1.8
- Spring Boot
- Spring Security
- Spring Rest Services
- Angular 2.x, Bootstrap
- Apache Tomcat 8.x
- Microsoft excel with RTD calls
Client is using an Excel based file to monitor the employees’ performance and the market rate since its inception. This has made the Excel file size to increase considerably which has decreased its performance. Due to this, the client wants a web application that will fetch these data and provide meaningful data. They also had a clear objective of establishing the following in the project:
- There are two services from which the client receives its financial data. They are as follows: TT, and Stellar.
- The web application will fetch data from the Excel using RTD Functions.
Getting raw data from stock exchanges using the current RTD calls imbibed in excel. Client did not want to use APIs for the same as they were costly
- Real time number will be displayed as compared to earlier Excel view.
- Enhanced employee’s productivity.