Automation Process For A Leading Business Intelligence Provider
The customer is a business intelligence provider of quantitative benchmarking and other critical performance analysis to Financial Services firms. With offices in London, New York, Singapore and Mumbai, their clients include leading Investment Banks as well as buy-side firms and service providers to the financial industry.
The customer working directly with executive front office decision-makers such as business heads and their key support staff was engaged in Strategic Planning and Business Management. Hence, large amounts of data analysis were involved. To enable their analysts in mining data and providing relevant reports, an automation solution was required.
Synergy Technology Services, being frontrunner in enabling large enterprises automate their processes was roped in to provide a similar kind of solution.
- Visual Studio Tools for Office (VSTO)
- MS SQL Server/MySQL/MS Access
- The customer wanted a scalable excel based solution that would leverage their process of providing benchmarks and ratings.
- Developed efficient and scalable excel based solutions using data extracted from any source system or web as per specifications.
- Fine-tuned existing excel macros.
- Provided methodical and diagnostic support to financial services clients, using data driven strategies to respond day to day use and implementation of their proprietary software.
- Built tools to generate various reports and graphs in Excel, according to clients requirement Liaised with various team managers to find the scope for streamlining and automation of existing processes with the help of macros and VBA.
- Execution of projects in VBA and .Net coupled with Visual Studio Tools for Office (VSTO).
- On-site excel models improvisation.
- Agile benchmarking to support in decision making.
- Faster critical performance analysis on large investment entities.
- Integral solutions to translate business ideas.