Web Portal for Media Industry
Client is India’s most diversified media company with brands across publishing, television, internet, radio & outdoor domains. World’s largest circulating English daily & Business daily.
Client wants to design a Web Portal to gain and engage more users to share stories & also have a clear objective of establishing the following in the project:
- Videos would be uploaded and referenced from YouTube, TikTok etc. within a story.
- Admin would be able to define featured stories that would remain on top.
- Stories will be displayed in chronologically descending order.
- Application would store date/time, username & IP from which this story was uploaded.
- Application would display the count of likes.
- Application would internally store the users that have liked a story.
- UGC stories will be displayed in “Pinterest” format (real time loading) along with voting (like) and sharing. Voting option can be done only by logged in users.
- The application should follow the application standards set by the client.
- The application should fulfil the OWASP top ten criteria’s.
- The application should be prevented from a D-Dos attack.
- The application should trace the IP through which the users are logging in.
- The application should be web and mobile responsive.
- Separate Admin portal to control and maintain the site for various defined parameters. Admin portal will only be compatible for Desktop.
- Java/Angular 9,Framework
- Spring, Database
- AWS Aurora
Developed a responsive website with rich features that is compatible across devices. Integrated social media engagement modules to enable the customer interact in the social space.
- Handling Huge Data & Request.
- Load stories as user scrolls.
- The application will also advertise brands which lead to the marketing of the same.
- Brand awareness, engage the users and will grow their interest towards reading the newspaper.
- Foster the reader data based for the client.