Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Write clean, well-designed code.
- Carry out peer-to-peer code reviews.
- Troubleshoot, test, maintain the core of product software and databases.
- Contributing in all phases of development life cycle.
- Should be flexible to work on any domain/technology.
- Follow industry best practices or those set up by the organization.
- Should follow and adhere to organization-level and project-level processes and standards.
- Keep abreast with the latest industry trends and developments in your respective domain.
- 2 – 4 Years
Education and Qualification:
- Database (MySQL,Postgresql)
- PHP with MySQL
- OOPs (Object-oriented programming System)
- Front End skills – HTML5, CSS3
- Strong exposure on PHP and PHP MVC frameworks