Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Write clean, well-designed code.
- Carry out peer-to-peer code reviews.
- Troubleshoot, test, maintain the core of product software and databases.
- Contributing in all phases of development life cycle.
- Should be flexible to work on any domain/technology.
- Follow industry best practices or those set up by the organization.
- Should follow and adhere to organization-level and project-level processes and standards.
- Keep abreast with the latest industry trends and developments in your respective domain.
Education and Qualification:
The candidate should have worked on the below:
- Spring MVC (Spring IOC & Spring Security)
- Struts 1 & 2
- Hibernate (HQL & Entity Relation)
- jQuery (jquery selectors & jquery functions)
- Mysql (select, insert, update, delete, joins, indexes, stored procedure, functions)