Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Write clean, well-designed code.
- Carry out peer-to-peer code reviews.
- Create functional and technical specification as and when required. 04. Troubleshoot, test, maintain and deploy the core of product software and databases.
- Contributing in all phases of development life cycle.
- Follow industry best practices or those set up by the organization.
- Should follow and adhere to organization-level and project-level processes and standards.
- Keep abreast with the latest industry trends and developments in your respective domain.
- If required, delegate tasks to subordinates, monitor to task completion, report status on a regular basis to reporting head.
- Should be able to interact with clients, onsite or offsite, either verbally or written.
- Should be able to help and groom subordinates technically or functionally.
Education and Qualification:
- ASP .net
- MVC Framework
- C #
- HTML 5
- Web services