Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Write clean, well-designed code.
- Carry out peer-to-peer code reviews
- Troubleshoot, test, maintain the core of product software and databases
- Contributing in all phases of development life cycle
- Should be flexible to work on any domain/technology.
- Follow industry best practices or those set up by the organization
- Should follow and adhere to organization-level and project-level processes and standards.
- Keep abreast with the latest industry trends and developments in your respective domain.
- 2+ years in Angular 2 /Ionic (Knowledge of all versions would be good to have).
- In-depth knowledge of components, directives, services, forms.
- Demonstrable knowledge of HTML5, CSS.
- Ability to convert UX designs into deliverables.
- Experience of developing web and mobile responsive applications.
- Good understanding of REST API integration.
- Strong hold on JSON.
- Clean and efficient coding practices.
Good To Have:
- Knowledge/Experience of Angular JS.
- Experience of deploying mobile applications on Playstore / App store.
- Should be able to integrate third-party payment gateways, chart libraries, social networking SDKs, plugins
- Should be able to design project structure based on requirements.
- 2 – 4 Years
Education and Qualification:
- Minimum graduate
- Angular 2 / Ionic
- UX designs
- REST API